It's all fun and games, til someone puts an eye out......






Friday, August 13, 2010

Latest Jewelry Creations



Thought I would post a couple of my latest creations.  These were custom orders that I made from my ETSY site.

The first one was for a teacher.



She teaches small children, so I didn't want to put a lot of charms on it.



She has Italian heitage, so I included a vintage map of Italy.  The tiny silver horseshoe was for extra good luck!


She has seven children, hence the number seven.  And she loves to cook.   Her favorite dish is Ceviche.


Her initials were made from scrabble tiles, encased in a silver pendant.


She lives in New York, so a vintage license plate was perfect!  As well as the old school house clock.  I think everyone remembers looking at their classroom clock when it struck 3:00 pm!


The tiny muffin tin signifies her love of baking and the Crayola Crayons, her love of children and teaching.

To make this custom charm necklace, I took personal information from the client.  I then created each personal charm based on custom specifications.

I will be posting more of my creations each day.

Keep watching!