It's all fun and games, til someone puts an eye out......






Monday, August 23, 2010

Bracelet for My Friend

This is a super cute bracelet I made for my friend recently.



Its a silver bracelet with vintage typewriter keys spelling out her name.  Bookending her name are two vintage buttons.


I posted this bracelet for sale on my ETSY site and had a client request a different version of it.


She wanted it to spell out LOVE in typewriter keys.


I surrounded it with a floral button.  And who better to know about love than the queen of hearts?


The faux typewriter keys are covered with a glaze to give it a shiny finish.


Cupid has to be involved in this bracelet somehow.  Also, there is a another vintage button.

This bracelet is so diverse, you can use so many different words:

name
Mother
Nana
sister
LOVE
TRAVEL
friend
Paris
New York
Texas


the list is endless! 

I think I am going to make one of each just for me!!