It's all fun and games, til someone puts an eye out......






Monday, October 4, 2010

Weird Faces

We take car rides many places.

In fact, some may say our car is our second home.  And being that it is a suburban, it could pass for a dorm room.

To pass the time spent in our car traveling to the many places we go, we do some weird things.

Singing, punch-buggy punching, license plate games, and telling funny stories are some of th may things we do. 

But making weird faces seems to be an every day occurence in our car, so I thought I would capture some of them.

Boy, are they weird.

The faces.  And my kids......


Actually, this is a pretty normal shot of the guys.  I thought I would throw it in, so you could get a guage of what they usually look like.


My oldest usually starts it.  He starts getting crazy listening to his new phone/MP3 player/camera/video game player/world dominating machine.  Fast music makes him act silly.


The Bull does this super weird face, called the "Him" face.  I don't know who "Him" is and I can honestly say I don't want to know him.


He then makes his brother do it.  Look at Tiny T's face in the background.



Tiny T has to get in the game.  Big A watches his from the front seat.


I don't know if you can see it from his face, but driving in this type of insanity must have been delightful for my husband.


And now the singing....


Singing with the "him" face.....


Not liking this song.....


And the cool face....


Look at Big A and Tiny T's face.  Too cute.


And the hubby again.  Didn't we just see this shot?

I aleady know I am a lunatic.  Is this hereditary?  Is this why they do this ludicrous stuff?

Glad my counterpart is calm, cool and collected. 

I mean, someone has to drive..........