It's all fun and games, til someone puts an eye out......






Friday, October 15, 2010

My New Hair

I don't usually do posts with pictures of myself.

Its not that I don't like what I look like, it is just never really the content I want to include.

But today, I just couldn't help it.

I have been blonde (I use that term loosely) for years. 

I guess you could say my hair was "all highlighed out".

So, I went to the salon and asked for a darker version of myself.

This is the outcome:


and one more picture in the inside lighting.



If you aren't a big fan of it, don't worry, neither am I. 

Yet.

But I have a feeling its going to grow on me.  No pun intended.  After all, I do take my vitamins, so my hair is certain to grow.

I am talking about the color.  I think I like it.

For now.

Until my next hair appointment.

I might be blonde then.

I will keep you posted.