It's all fun and games, til someone puts an eye out......






Friday, October 15, 2010

Short-Haired Boys You Make My Rocking World Go Round



I love boys with short hair cuts.

So, it would stand to reason that all three of my boys have short hair cuts.

Not so.

The little one constantly fights me on it.

He has what we call "cat hair".  So basically, as the lightest haired child in my group, he has the finest hair.

Makes sense.

But, he loves to flip it around and try to look cool.  So every once in a while, I let him grow it out.

OK, I don't let him.  I just forget to get it cut.  Or I run out of time.  Or I spend too much time on that deserted island that I love and forget about my kids.

Take your pick.

Either way, he always fights to get it cut. 

So, I take him to the salon, kicking and screaming.

And she cuts his hair. 

And then, the miraculous occurs.

He loves it.

Let me know what you think.

Before:


                                                                                After:


Of course, I love him either way!