It's all fun and games, til someone puts an eye out......






Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Day

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. 

I didn't forget about you.

I have just been busy.

Doing what, you ask?

Well, let me run you through a sample day in my world.

Let me know what you think.

5:30 am- I wake up.
5:35 am- wake the Bull up
5:40 am- get breakfast started while he takes a shower.
5:45 am- start making lunch
6:00 am- start coffee, start a batch of laundry
6:15 am- get the Bull dressed and teeth brushed, any school papers signed
6:25 am- drive the Bull to football practice, hand him lunch, kiss goodbye
6:30 am- wake Tiny T up
6:35 am- start bath, get breakfast started
6:45 am- finish second cup of coffee
7:00 am- make Tiny T get out of tub
7:10 am- get him dressed, teeth brushed
7:15 am- start folding what ever batch of laundry is in the dryer
7:20 am- sign papers in Tiny T's backpack, sign agenda
7:25 am- drive Tiny T to school
7:30 am- wake big A up
7:35 am- force him into the shower
7:40 am- make his breakfast and his lunch
7:45 am- yell at him 40 times to get out of the shower
7:50 am- sit and have coffee with him while he has breakfast
8:00 am- start my daytime job for the next 8 hours
8:10 am- remind big A to get dressed and brush his teeth
8:20 am- wave goodbye as he walks to the bus stop
8:30 am- finish 3rd cup of coffee
WORK, WORK, WORK
3:00 pm- Tiny T comes home from school and starts homework
3:15 pm- answer any math questions, plus fix snack
3:30 pm- The Bull gets home from school
3:35 pm- pull the two brothers apart, as they like to wrestle and irritate each other while doing homework
4:00 pm- start processing my ETSY jewelry orders
4:45 pm- Big A gets home from the bus stop
4:50 pm- snack time for Big A
5:00 pm- come downstairs from studio to make dinner
5:30 pm- check all homework, check blog
6:00 pm- fill all water bottles, get all practice uniforms ready
6:15 pm- drive the Bull and Tiny T to soccer til 7:45 pm
7:30 pm- drive Big A to practice and pick up the smaller two
7:45 pm- realize the smaller two are not leaving and reside to walk around the track a few times
9:30 pm- leave the soccer fields for home
9:45 pm- round 2 dinner, all boys are hungry after soccer
10:00 pm- teeth brushing, forcible removing from the living room up to beds
10:15 pm- lights out
10:16 pm- I fall into bed and pass out (but only if I have all my jewelry orders ready.  sometimes, I work til about midnight on those)

Now, mind you, this is during soccer season only.  Sometimes we have football, basketball and baseball to add to the schedule.

Where, you might ask?

Well, you can go up through the schedule again and find a few minutes here and there where there was absolutely NOTHING going on. 

That's where we fit it in.

I have a new respect for EXCEL spreadsheets.

They are not just for work anymore.