It's all fun and games, til someone puts an eye out......






Wednesday, February 23, 2011

more vintage collections

after i made my post yesterday, i found some more collections i wanted to share.

some are kind of different.


too cute horse race ribbons.  love the colors!



handmade birds?  probably looks pretty cool in the corner of a living room, though.....



where the heck did they find mirrors that looked exactly alike?  kind of cool.....albeit narcissistic......



love the way they made old paintbrushes fit into their design.  and i thought throwing them away was a good idea........


i would put one of these cute, colorful phones in each of my rooms!!

i hope you enjoyed these collections. 

in the back of my mind, i hope by celebrating "someone elses" collections, it will curb my desire to have my own!!

ahh, the life of a hoarder.......