It's all fun and games, til someone puts an eye out......






Thursday, December 2, 2010

CAPITAL LETTERS

i am boycotting capital letters.

seriously.

i have been wavering for the past year or so.  in fact, in alot of my emails to friends and family, i have already started.......

using regular casing when i type.

i like it.

alot.

it seems weird, but by boycotting capital letters, i save so much time!

i rarely have to click on the "shift" button anymore.  only for exclamation points, ampersands, asterisks, and parentheses. 

when i start my sentence, i no longer hit "shift"

when i type someone's name, the "shift" button never even enters my mind.

why am i explaining this to you?

mainly because i don't want you to be offended when i type your name in all small letters.

and because i like talking about things that no one talks about.

NO MORE CAPITAL LETTERS??

if you are with me, let me know.....